LOS ANGELES, June 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Sonoma Risk Insurance Agency, LLC, a leading provider of innovative and affordable litigation insurance, today announced the formation of its Executive Advisory Board. The Board will support and advise Sonoma Risk as it expands its policy offerings to serve the growing needs of individuals and business looking to better manage their financial exposure in litigation. Plaintiff Contract Litigation Insurance™ is the company's flagship product and the first of its kind specifically created to help protect plaintiffs from having to pay their adversary's attorneys' fees pursuant to a "loser pays" provision in a contract. The policy is underwritten by Zurich in North America, a leading global insurance carrier. The Company is preparing to introduce a new product geared to defendants in contract disputes.
To provide Sonoma Risk with a diverse and relevant business expertise, Board Members were drawn from a wide range of business and professional sectors, including financial services, insurance, health care and legal. The Board Members include:
- Robert Ansehl, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Martin Glick
- Jonathan Gluck, Counsel, Heritage Provider Network, Inc.
- Bruce Friedman, Partner, Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Mitchell Kleinman, General Counsel and Executive Vice President, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc.
- Stuart Liner, Partner, Liner Grode Stein Yankelevitz Sunshine Regenstreif & Taylor LLP
- The Honorable Stanley Sporkin (Ret)
- Terry McCafferty, Chief Operating Officer, Zurich NA
- Matthew Nelson, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Karen Polyakov, Senior Corporate Counsel
- Peter Scholze, Vice President, Bernstein Global Wealth Management
"Thanks to the strong legal, financial and business expertise of our Advisory Board, we will now be able to even better understand and serve the growing risk management needs of businesses and individuals," said Kevin Martin, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Sonoma Risk Insurance. "We are grateful these distinguished leaders believe in Sonoma Risk's vision for legal risk management and have come together to form an extraordinary advisory board."
ABOUT SONOMA RISK
Sonoma Risk is the only company in America dedicated to providing innovative and affordable litigation insurance to individuals, businesses and corporations.
Based in Los Angeles, with regional offices planned for the Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Northeast, Sonoma Risk's management team are seasoned professionals within the legal and insurance industries.
SOURCE Sonoma Risk Insurance Agency, LLC